Village : Chimney - Deorali
Block : Kurseong
District : Darjeeling
State : West Bengal
Country : India
Continent : Asia
About village : Dear Readers...
Hi...its me Som Kumar Lama, the permanent resident of Deorali Village(Khundrukey)...
Here I would like to jot down some formations about DEORALI VILLAGE.
DEORALI is a small and beautiful village which is just 5 kilometers away from Kursong Town.
The main attractions of Deorali is its natural beauty. You could see the sunrise/ sunset from Deorali Village (Darjeeling). You could see Mount Kunchenjunga is right opposite the sun which makes it a splendid natural scene. As the sun rises, the color of the mountain changes, which is an amazing sight.
Its is the village located at the top of the hills and one could enjoy the beauty of planes.
Deorali has a moderate climate with all five distinct seasons in a year.
Summers (April to June) are mild with maximum temperature never crossing 25 °C. the pleasant climate attracts lots of tourists during this season.
Monsoons (July to August) are accompanied with intense torrential rain causing roadblocks.
Autumn (September to November) is accompanied with intermiottent showers and Deorali looks marvelous during this period.
Winters (December to January) have a cool climate within the average range of 5 °C to 7 °C. Minimum temperature this season can be freezing –2 °C. Snowfalls are not common during winters.
Spring (February to March) is charming with moderate climate. This season is best with scenic beauties
Best season to visit Deorali is from September to June, take woolen clothes in winters and may avoid chilly days in January.
September to Novemebr is ideal for sight seeing and outings.
December to January is perfect for those like chilly climate and is best period for honeymooners.
February to June is ideal for all tourist activities.
Written by : Som Kumar Lama , Posting id :108200 , Date : 2012/05/16-04:17:01 CDT , Report
Hotels : Namoskar!
I wish to stay in Chimney-Deorali during end of May, 2011.
It will be very helpful for me if any information can be provided regarding accomodation in Chimney-Deorali with the contact details and booking details.
Thanks a lot,
Written by : Chiranjib Majumdar , Posting id :66125 , Report
Chimney - Deorali map
The following Chimney - Deorali map is from google. Chimney - Deorali map consist of nearest villages and more information based on the zooming. You can enlarge or minimize the map zooming level based on your requirement.
Dear Chimney - Deorali people we have started this wikiedit.org to publish all village details around the world. Chimney - Deorali is a village located in the Darjeeling district of West-Bengal state. You are welcome to provide more information about Chimney - Deorali. It can be under the following category.
- About Chimney - Deorali
- History of Chimney - Deorali
- Festivals in Chimney - Deorali
- Chimney - Deorali Location
- Chimney - Deorali Route map
- Tourist places in Chimney - Deorali
- Shops in Chimney - Deorali
- Hospitals in Chimney - Deorali
- Bank ATM in Chimney - Deorali
- Bus train Chimney - Deorali
- call taxi in Chimney - Deorali
- Hotels in Chimney - Deorali
- Marriage hall in Chimney - Deorali
- Telephone numbers Chimney - Deorali
- Police rescue help in Chimney - Deorali
- Temple in Chimney - Deorali
- Church in Chimney - Deorali
- Mosque in Chimney - Deorali
- volunters NGO in Chimney - Deorali
- business in Chimney - Deorali
- Two wheer sell buy in Chimney - Deorali
- Land in Chimney - Deorali
- House to-let Chimney - Deorali
- Car sell buy Chimney - Deorali
- Your experience about Chimney - Deorali